Floris Meertens (27) from the Netherlands. Specialized as a VFX Producer & Actor. I am currently working on the 3D feature film Ainbo (2020, Richard Claus & José Zelada) as the VFX Production Coordinator.
During my Bachelor's in Product Design I discovered a fond interest for visual effects in film. In 2014 I registered for The Netherlands Film Academy and was accepted to their visual effects bachelor in which I developed myself as a VFX Supervisor & Producer. I am currently working on the 3D feature film Ainbo (2020, Rihcard Claus & José Zelada) as the VFX Production Coordinator. Besides that, I engage in my other passions, which are painting, acting and photography.
HEIGHT: 180cm (5.91ft)
Chest: 92cm (36.2")
WAIST: 79cm (31.1")
HIPS: 99cm (40")
SHOES: 42/43 EUR
- Misfit (2017, Erwin van den Eshof) VFX Artist
- Hex (2018, Rudolf Buitendach) VFX Artist
- Domino (2018, Brian De Palma) VFX Artist
- Swimming to the Moon (2018, Madeleine Homan) VFX Supervisor
- Zelf (2018, Carolien van Maaswaal) VFX Supervisor
- The Library of Things (2018, Ruben Nijsen) VFX Production Coordinator
- Ainbo (2020, Richard Claus & José Zelada) VFX Production Coordinator
Knowledge of Software
Z-Brush, Maya, The Foundry Nuke, Mari, Photoshop, Lightroom, After Effects, Premiere, Arnold Renderer, Mental Ray, Deadline, F-Track & Keyshot.
Mudbox, Illustrator, DaVinci Resolve & Unity.