Great that you take a look on my website! I'm Floris Meertens (30) from the Netherlands. Specialized as a Filmmaker & Actor. In the last three years I've been working as Cinematic Producer on the Playstation game Horizon Forbidden West.
Since I want to futher develop myself as screenwriter and director, I decided in 2021 to start with a screenwriter course. I absolutly enjoyced every minute of it, so I continued with this adventure and started with an education at the scenariovakschool in 2022. I am currently working in parallel on my first fiction short and threatment for a TV series.
Any questions? Feel free to contact me!
- Misfit (2017, Erwin van den Eshof) | VFX Artist
- Hex (2018, Rudolf Buitendach) | VFX Artist
- Domino (2018, Brian De Palma) | VFX Artist
- Swimming to the Moon (2018, Madeleine Homan) | VFX Supervisor
- Delerium (2018, Ruben Nijsen) | VFX Supervisor
- Zelf (2018, Carolien van Maaswaal) | VFX Supervisor
- The Library of Things (2018, Ruben Nijsen) | VFX Production Coordinator
- Ainbo (2020, Richard Claus & José Zelada) | VFX Production Coordinator
- Horizon 2 Forbidden West (Guerrilla) | Cinematic Producer
Knowledge of Software
Z-Brush, Maya, Shotgun, F-Track, Trello, Word, Excel, Photoshop, Lightroom, After Effects, Premiere, Arnold Renderer, Mental Ray, Deadline & Keyshot.
The Foundry Nuke, Mari, Mudbox, Illustrator, Avid, DaVinci Resolve & Unity.